I had a blog for several years - actually 8 years (ok, I really only blogged for 5 of those years)! Since my introduction to facebook, my blogging kind of just stopped. With all our recent excitement, I wanted to get started again. However, I realized my old blog had quite a bit of personal information (last name & home town..) posted on it. I didn't want to risk renaming it and losing it, so I decided to go ahead and start another one and keep the old one for safe keeping.
I have struggled for over a week for a new blog name - so I thought I would pick some words that represent where our kids are at in their stages of life. Shelby is our new driver, robbie is our lover of all things football and China is where our child waits. I hope the name changes in the future to something like - College Student with a full ride, Kid who keeps his room clean and a son that I am holding in my lap. So much to look forward to!!
No comments:
Post a Comment