Friday, January 25, 2013

We made it here!!

Arrived in Beijing yesterday afternoon. Flight was llooonnnnggggg, but better than expected. They certainly keep you well fed as you are tightly packed in there. I had noodles and dumpling for breakfast on the plane - not too bad.

So far what we what we have seen of Beijing is very westernized. Our room is very nice and even includes our own gas masks?? We have noticed the Chinese must be very warm people, we are sweating in tshirts while our seatmate had on his jacket and a blanket. Our hotel room and bus have also been quite sweltering.

Having difficulty loading pictures off of iPhone, but will try again later.



1 comment:

  1. YEA! Glad you had good flights! Hopefully you will enjoy more of Beijing than I did... I landed late Friday, whirlwind tour Saturday, flew back out Sunday morning! Have fun... looking forward to pictures and posts!

    ReplyDelete