Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Snow Footballs
We had our first real snow for the year. Matt is still bandaged up and hooked to a drain for another week. He isn't exactly looking winter chic in his hodge podge snow clothes - time to get some new snow pants and boots. It turned out to be great snow to make snow ball (or snow footballs as Matt called them). I made him a mini snowman which lasted all about 3 minutes before momma's little angel knocked him over. He is still playing on the porch by himself while I watch through the window. Every few minutes he knocks on the door to hand me a new snow football. Of course since he is 2, he also had to try and eat the snow - he was not a fan - yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kelly, that is so great! He is looking really good! I am so glad he is doing well. God bless you all and thanks for all the updates! xoxo
ReplyDelete