Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Awesome discovery

For my 40th birthday, my buddies Diane and Rhonda took me to the Asian Towne Center. This is where we discovered the Asia Food Company in Cleveland. It is an Asian grocery store about the size of a typical grocery store. It had a gigantic selection of food and the prices were really reasonable. There had to be 80 vegetables that I didn't have a clue about - everything was really fresh though! The plantains, cilantro and sweet potato were great. Lots of fresh seafood too - you could even buy your own living frog for your next meal. It was amazing to walk around and truly not know what 90% of the items even were. Kind of giving me an insight of what our child will feel when I take him to our local grocery. What a whole new world! I am excited to bring our son back here and just to see what he thinks and what are his favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment