Robbie played in his last game for the middle school season yesterday. So proud of this boy, he really had a great season. I would love to give you all the football jargon of what he did, but I still continue to mess that up. Let's say he caught some great passes and had some amazing tackles for someone who is 5'9" and 120 pounds. He played both defense and offense and coach kept him in for the entirety of most games. Even though he is currently a tuba player, I am guessing he will not be continuing in the family marching band legacy.
here is a video from when he was 7


They can't do both at his school? Our school allows both. There are a few football players in the band, they just put the jacket and hat on over their football jersey and march half time. Zachary is very talented on the trumpet, but he really wants to play football, too. Jen and I do not want him to... concussions, and such... but he's not giving up. He'll be a freshman next year.
ReplyDelete