This is such an awesome but difficult time.... We are all still battling jet lag. Robbie recovered from the flu. Grace has a rough time (I mean hours of screaming) falling asleep. She is starting to let her daddy into her heart little bit by little bit. I predict daddy will be her go to before too long. She also has several times a day where she seems so sad. I can't even imagine how hard all this is to process for her and she only has whimpers to tell me how she is feeling. But then, it' so neat to see Matthew take on his big brother role. He will always give a Grace a cookie before he eats his. They play well together, too. Sonetimes, I would love to hit fast forward to about 6 months from now, but I would sadly miss how God has worked in her heart and miss all the sweet times in between.



No comments:
Post a Comment