We have big piles of things to be packed, but nothing in the suitcases. The hard part is yet to come when I have to start pairing things down. I have a bit of a control issue and would like to have every convenience item, clothes for every season/situation and medicine available at my fingertips, but four suitcases aren't holding all of that. Suitcases also arrived from Show Hope today, too. We are able to bring some supplies to China for them as a small token for the amazing care they gave to Matthew in China. Shelby has being knitting up a storm, hoping to sneak some baby hats into their bags, too.
All the plane and train tickets are bought and hotels are booked booked! And when I first announced that we would hopefully be bringing Grace home in the spring, well it will be the very first day of spring/Matthew's birthday. Matthew will get to spend his 4th birthday on the plane ride home, poor boy! We also had a minor glitch with plane tickets, they had Grace sitting by herself on the way home. I guess that wouldn't have helped the screaming toddler on a plane problem, but she was successfully ticketed back with us. Thank you again for praying us through this journey! Next post hopefully is from China!

No comments:
Post a Comment