I didn't want anyone to think we weren't updating the blog... but we are still waiting to hear about our travel approval. It could be tomorrow or even two weeks from now. We are going into Chinese New Year and government operations will be shutting down for 7 days next week. So if we don't hear something very soon, we will be waiting some more. We should still be leaving during March, we just might have a shorter notice to leave than I would like.
We sure could use your prayers during the last part of our wait
- that our travel approval would come soon!
- prepare Grace's heart for when we rock her world upside down
- Matthew would be at peace with all the travel back to China and changes in our family
- for my back to feel better, it's just bothersome for the most part but I don't want it to get any worse
No comments:
Post a Comment