I believe we are on phase 4 of our home remodeling efforts spanning the last 11 YEARS! We (I really mean Jeff) have taken out the last of the knotty pine in our hall way, drywall will be going up and a new floor will be laid. So compared to taking off our roof and adding another story - this should be easy peasy?? I dare not even say those words... I would like to go on the record that now since all my knotty pine is gone, it will sure to be the next big thing on HGTV - mark my words! Little man was excited to "help" out Daddy with his new tools he received for Christmas. Last night, our little sweetheart climbed up on Daddy's lap as he was napping in the recliner and proceeded to use the toy electric nail gun to zap Jeff in the forehead (not to worry it doesn't shoot any nails out). But believe me, the toy nail gun with the blinking lights and loud zapping noise will wake anyone up - instantly.
No comments:
Post a Comment