Sunday, January 27, 2013

Getting ready to leave

Leaving in 30 minutes to meet Matthew for the first time, he is in a car coming to our city as I write. He spent his last night as an orphan last night. I just made my first bottle to take with us. We received an update yesterday and it says he can use the potty a little bit, but still wears diapers. He is afraid of strangers, but can be calmed down with a treat. He also enjoys riding on a dog toy. He still takes formula and drinks a mixture of chrysanthemum water. Taking a bottle with the chrysanthemum water but there are no directions on how to make it. It kind of reminds me of Tang??

So excited and nervous!! I wanted to share my Bible reading for today. "Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Does he not leave the 99 in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it. And when he finds it he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says rejoice with me, I have found my lost sheep."

God has been so faithful to us, we anxiously await sharing our Matthew with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment