Saturday, December 12, 2015

B is going to Boise and Disney World, too!


 The Akron Zips qualified to go to a bowl game this year.  Shelby heard this week that the band will get to go too.  So next week the band will board chartered planes to go the "Famous Idaho Potato Bowl" in Boise.  The game will be on ESPN Tues December 22 at 3:30.



As exciting as Boise sounds (ok we are really excited!!), she also found a few months ago that she will be working at Disney World for her spring semester in their college program!! Thankfully she  can keep her college status while she works there in merchandising.  She has talked about working Disney for a long time and she took a full course load this summer, in hopes she would get accepted into the program.  I am driving down with her in January to take her car (praying it holds out a little bit longer!).  I will help her get settled and hop on the next plane back while Jeff holds the fort down. I am sure I will be a hot mess on the way back, but I am so excited for this opportunity for our girl.

2006 



No comments:

Post a Comment