Saturday, March 1, 2014

18th Birthday Scavenger Hunt

 We had a Scavenger Hunt for Shelby's 18th birthday.  Teams had 2.5 hours to complete as many tasks in our local area.  There were two teams (4 girls each) and to get full credit for each task you had to have your team mascot (either Zippy or Mickey) in your pictures.  Team Mickey pulled off the win with their abundance of perfume samples. 

LOBSTER TANK # 9
this very friendly employee also was nice enough to star in
heir re-enactment of the Hunger Games #10


WHEEL BARREL #17



HOME PERM KIT #11


MAKEOVER #1




JUSTIN BIEBER LOOK A LIKE #2 


BOWLING BALL #12




#20 TENT





ESCALATOR #13



 PLAYING POOL #18




HARRY POTTER BOOK #14


 WEDDING DRESS #15






PICTURE WITH A SALESPERSON NAMED MIKE #4




 WATCHING A MOVIE WHILE EATING POPCORN AT A STORE #19




EATING A GAS STATION HOT DOG #8

They didn't have any buns left for this poor shriveled up hot dog (by the way, there are no discounts for hot dogs without their buns)







1 comment:

  1. Fun! I tried to get my fam to do a family photo scavenger hunt one decent February day when we were all cabin fevered. I proposed our family of 6 divide into 2 teams of 3 and each team contributes a number of items, combine the list, grab the car keys and smart phones and go have fun. Losing team makes dinner. No takers. I also proposed we all 6 shoot a "Happy" video to model the 24 hours of Happy (and I CAN'T dance!), but again... no takers. I need a fun family!

    ReplyDelete