All this boy's joy - his football jersey, his drumming pants and a monkey playing the cymbals toy filled with dean (how he pronounces candy). Robbie continues to wear shorts during winter and little man wants to do everything big brother does. So in order to get Matthew to wear pants, I call athletic pants "drumming pants" - hence the 20 minutes to get dressed in the morning is now 4 minutes. Happy Matt ~ Happy momma!
I have also now had to move the dean (aka candy) in the house to a much higher spot. Matthew is able to get the stool and help himself, especially when I am on the phone ( there is a certain Childrens hospital in Akron, Oh that has completely messed up Matthew's medical billings. They work amazingly fast to collect money, refunding someone's money, this is a different story. We are on the phone a lot!!). I digress though... It appears candy canes may have a laxative effect eaten in large quantities.


No comments:
Post a Comment