Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall fun!

Torn between his two loves - bass drumming or
 
 
 football...
 


Our first taste of moon cakes to celebrate our version of the autumn moon festival.  Let's say the rest of us were not big fans of the white lotus seed paste moon cakes.  The dumplings were delicious!

First pumpkin compliments of Luther's Farms.  We began practicing for Trick or Treat today - Matt knocked at the door & said trick or treat - and I opened the door to give him candy in his plastic pumpkin.  I would love to know what is going through his little mind - crazy Americans....

Cousins behaving with their pumpkins from Grandma's "Pumpkin Patch"

Cousins misbehaving
 
Teenagers seniors and their texting



Mr. Football and Mr. Football jr
Mr. Football - Robbie's team just made the playoffs this past weekend.  So excited for them, but I am beginning to think the fall sport season will never end...

Speaking of fall sports never ending, neither is the fall marching season - Shelby's band qualified for state this weekend.  Way to go!! Good to see my 30 year old trombone is still holding out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment