Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's Official!!! Introducing ....

I just had a feeling as I was unloading groceries from the car I quickly checked my email and there it was - our Prior Approval to adopt our son He Hui.  It had me in tears on the floor of the basement.   We were given his file a couple of weeks ago but we weren't allowed to share this information publicly till he was officially ours.  It's been killing us not to share it, so I worked on this video in the mean time.    God is awesome and never fails to completely knock me off my feet. 

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool video... love the soundtrack. That song was featured in an adoption video we watched early in the process and became one of our favorites. I had never heard that version before that, but I love it.

    Congrats! Look forward to seeing Matthew come home!

    ReplyDelete